It’s that time of the year again! The holidays are just around the corner, and that means one thing: Christmas shopping! Whether you’re a prepper or not, there’s no mistaking the fact that this is one of the busiest times of year for retailers. To help you get through all of this madness, we put together a list of 24 happy holidays 2019! From deals to exclusive offers, these are sure to make your holiday shopping a breeze. So whether you’re looking for gifts for friends and family or just some new reading material, check out our selection and be prepared for some major savings!
24 Happy Holidays Quotes for 2019
Happy Holidays everyone! Here are some quotes to get you through the holiday season. “The holidays are a time to be with family and friends, enjoy good food and drink, and give thanks for all the blessings in life.” – Norman Vincent Peale “Christmas is a gift from God. It is special because it is one day a year when we can be kind to each other even if we don’t have anything else in common.” – Unknown
Top 5 Fun Holiday Activities to Do in 2019
1. Get ready to have a blast this holiday season by indulging in some of our top 5 fun holiday activities to do! Whether you’re looking for something festive and seasonal, or just want to take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, these activities will have you laughing and enjoying yourself – guaranteed!
2. Host a winter party! Whether it’s a small get-together with friends or an elaborate bash for family and guests, hosting a festive party is one of the best ways to get everyone in the holiday spirit! All you need is some decorating supplies, some yummy snacks and drinks, and lots of love – your guests will thank you later!
3. Donate items to charity ! This is perhaps one of the most heartwarming ways to enjoy the holidays – not only do you get to give back to your community, but you also get to feel good about yourself at the same time! Why not donate gently used clothes, toys, books, or other household items? There are plenty of charities out there that could use your donations – find one that aligns with your personal values and go ahead and give it a try!
4. Bake cookies ! This is definitely a classic holiday tradition – whether you make them for family members or bake up a batch as thanksgiving gifts for your loved ones, baking cookies is always sure to bring joy (and maybe even some smiles!) into people’s lives
Top 5 Holiday Gifts to Get for Friends and Family This Year
If you’re looking for the best gifts to get your friends and family this holiday season, here are five top picks!
1. A personalized photo book – If you haven’t done it yet, this is a great way to capture all of your family’s memories together in one place.
2. A gift card – Everyone loves convenience, so why not give them the gift of choice this year?
3. Customized jewelry – This is a great option if you know someone who loves fashion but doesn’t have a lot of money to spend.
4. Home decor – It doesn’t have to be expensive to make a big impact on your loved ones’ holidays! Try some festive scents ornaments or something special for their mantelpiece.
5. A new cookbook – This could be anything from healthy recipes to festive dishes – anything that your loved ones would love to try!
How to Deal with Stress during the Holidays
There’s no need to be stressed out during the holidays! Here are some tips on how to deal with stress:
1. Structure your time. Make sure that you have a plan for each day, and stick to it as much as possible. This will help you avoid feeling overwhelmed and rushed.
2. Set boundaries. Don’t let everyone else control your schedule or your life in general. If you need space, give yourself permission to take it. And if someone is making you feel uncomfortable, remember that you can always politely ask them to stop interfering.
3. Gratitude is key! Take time each day to think about all the good things that have happened recently—both big and small—and focus on the happiness those experiences brought you. This will help lessen the impact of stressful events, and remind you why getting through the holidays is worth it in the first place.
Wishing you all the best this holiday season! Whether you’re celebrating with your family and friends, or spending time by yourself, we hope it’s filled with happiness and love. Here are some of our favorite holiday-themed posts from 2018 to get you started: